How to get
to our Winery Tour
The Winery Tour is at Ash Ridge Wines, in the heart of the Bridge Pa Triangle Wine Growing District. We are located just 14 Km from Hastings, 16 Km from Havelock North and 25 Km from Napier. There are no busses or public transport to our location so you may either drive or take a taxi to our location.
How to drive to us
- From Napier (25 km, 26 mins)
- Leave Napier via Kennedy Rd
- Turn South onto Napier Hastings Expressway/State Highway 50 follow signs to Hastings/Wellington
- After bridge crossing Tutaekuri River, (approx. 6.1 Km) turn right onto Links Rd/State Highway 50 (signs for Fernhill/Taihape)
- At end of Links Road, turn left onto Korokipo Rd/State Highway 50. Follow State Highway 50 for 8.6 km
- After crossing bridge for Ngarouro River, and passing Fernhill, turn right onto State Highway 50.
- After 4.9 km, Ash Ridge Winery will be on left.
- From Havelock North (16 km, 20 mins)
- Head West out of Havelock North on Te Aute
- Continue onto Longlands Rd
- At crossroads with Railway Rd South (over railway) go across onto Longlands Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Maraekakaho Rd heading to Bridge Pa
- After 2.7 km, turn right onto Ngatarawa Rd
- At end of Ngatarawa Road, turn left onto State Highway 50
- After 1 Km, Ash Ridge Winery will be on the Left.
- From Hastings (15 km, 18 mins)
- Head northwest on Heretaunga St.
- At the roundabout with Maraekakaho Rd, Pakowhai Road, take the 2nd exit (straight ahead) onto Omahu Rd
- At the roundabout with Napier Expressway/State Highway 50a, take the 2nd exit (straight ahead) onto Omahu Rd 6.8 km
- After 5 Km, turn left onto State Highway 50 (signs for Tikokino/Wellington)
- After 5 Km, Ash Ridge Winery will be on the Left.